Booking Will Resume June 1st for July Appointments
- I will be taking appointments in May: Tuesday - Saturday at 12 noon and 4 pm.
- I always prioritize pattern-work and decorative tattoos.
- I require a non-refundable deposit to book your appointment.
-Starting in September 2018 I will be charging by the piece with a $300 minimum (*for larger, multiple session work I will continue to charge hourly).
- 1 week notice is required if you must reschedule your appointment. This advanced notice will retain your deposit and move your appointment to a new date.
-The tattoo design will be ready for you the day of the appointment. I do not send clients stencils in advance. For larger pieces I may request that you come by the studio to have a look at the artwork.
- If you feel you want to make significant changes your tattoo artwork when you arrive at your appointment, I may charge an additional 're-draw' deposit and your appointment may be rescheduled if I need more time to work on your piece. It is important to include all details in our email correspondences, or request an in shop consultation if you prefer. There is time built into your appointment to make minor changes to the artwork if necessary.
-For Sleeves and Larger Pieces: If you are looking to create a sleeve, 1/2 sleeve or large scale piece - these requests should be considered as one full project to be composed and drawn up all at once.
- Starting January 2019 I will be CASH ONLY. Deposits can be sent via Venmo. I can provide a rough estimate of cost before the appointment and there is an ATM located across the street from the shop.
- ‘I sent an email but didn’t get a response? ‘ : Unfortunately, given the amount of requests that come in I cannot accommodate everyone! I open my books every month to schedule appointments for the following month - I encourage new clients resend your email for the next round if you don’t hear back.
- Thank you to all my clients for you patience! I look forward to working with you