Booking Closed Until January 2019
- I take appointments Wednesday - Sunday at 12 noon and 4 pm. I do not work on Mondays and Tuesdays.
-I always prioritize pattern-work and decorative tattoos.
-I require a non-refundable deposit to book your appointment.
-Starting in September 2018 I will be charging by the piece with a $300 minimum (*for larger, multiple session work I will continue to charge hourly).
- 1 week notice is required if you must reschedule your appointment. This advanced notice will retain your deposit and move your appointment to a new date.
-The tattoo design will be ready for you the day of the appointment. I do not send clients stencils in advance. For larger pieces I may request that you come by the studio to have a look at the artwork.
- If you feel you want to make significant changes your tattoo artwork when you arrive at your appointment, I may charge an additional 're-draw' deposit and your appointment may be rescheduled if I need more time to work on your piece. It is important to include all details in our email correspondences, or request an in shop consultation if you prefer. There is time built into your appointment to make minor changes to the artwork if necessary.
-For Sleeves and Larger Pieces: If you are looking to create a sleeve, 1/2 sleeve or large scale piece - these requests should be considered as one full project to be composed and drawn up all at once.
- Cash or Venmo are acceptable forms of payment. Starting in September, I will include a Sales Tax to all Venmo payments. No Credit Cards.
- Thank you to all my clients for you patience! Unfortunately, given the amount of requests that come in I cannot accommodate everyone.