Now Booking September 2018
Please Read Through the Details Below Before Filling out the Appointment Form:
- I take appointments Wednesday - Sunday at 12 noon and 4 pm. I do not work on Mondays and Tuesdays.
-I always prioritize pattern-work and decorative tattoos. (For September I will be taking projects that request darker subject matter / occult imagery / skulls / reapers / snakes / witches / mythological creatures / fantasy/ nests etc.) Requests for flowers / floral pieces may not be considered at this time.
-I require a non-refundable deposit to book your appointment.
- Starting in September 2018 I will be charging by the piece with a $300 minimum (*for larger, multiple session work I will continue to charge hourly).
- 1 week notice is required if you must reschedule your appointment. This advanced notice will retain your deposit and move your appointment to a new date.
- The tattoo design will be ready for you the day of the appointment. I do not send clients stencils in advance. For larger pieces I may request that you come by the studio to have a look at the artwork.
- If you feel you want to make significant changes your tattoo artwork when you arrive at your appointment, I may charge an additional 're-draw' deposit and your appointment may be rescheduled if I need more time to work on your piece. It is important to include all details in our email correspondences.
- For Sleeves and Larger Pieces: If you are looking to create a sleeve, 1/2 sleeve or large scale piece - these requests should be considered as one full project to be composed and drawn up all at once. I won't be taking on project requests to 'create a sleeve' by piecing together smaller tattoos and filling gaps to try and accomplish a cohesive piece.
- Cash or Venmo are acceptable forms of payment. Starting in September, I will include a Sales Tax to all Venmo payments. No Credit Cards.
- I do all my own scheduling - please allow for to 2 week for a response. Unfortunately, given the amount of requests that come in I cannot accommodate everyone. I appreciate your patience with the booking process - any attempt at online harassment will only put you at the bottom of the queue.